Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Composition : My grand mother

Composition : My grand mother
My Grand mother name is Z Begum . She comes of a respectable  Muslim family .She can read and wife . Now she is fifty nine . She can move easily. She is gentle leady. She is also very kind. To the poor.  She takes great care of all the member of the family . She loves me very much . In my childhood she use to tell me fine stories and I would sleep beside her .  She has brought me up. For this reasons when ever I become  sick , she become very anxious .But when I come round , her face beams with joy, She wants to see me happy . She takes care of my parents rebuke me any fault of mine, there taken  to task seriously by her .. My grand mother is really nice woman.

Ditulis Oleh : Max Speed // 7:18 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.