Monday, January 19, 2015

Letter : Write a letter to your friend how you spend your leisure time.

Write a letter to your friend how you spend your leisure time.

My dear shuvo,
At firstly get my pleasant love. I hope you are fine by the loveliness of Allah. I am also very well. You have wanted to know about my leisure time. I am giving you a short description about my leisure time.
Leisure refreshes our mind and makes us happy. Routine work makes life boring and monotonous. When I am free from work I spend my leisure time gardening. Because garden is a source of beauty and refreshment and it keeps me fit. I shall be glad if you visit my flower garden.

No more today. Express my best regards to your parents as well as love to the younger.

Yours ever.

shuvo

Ditulis Oleh : Max Speed // 2:24 AM
Kategori:

5 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger.